The ISOVLCL-2 is an isolated current and voltage regulator board intended specifically for use with Enerpro SCR firing boards. In a typical configuration, the regulator board accepts current and voltage feedback signals and drives the firing board's delay angle command signal, providing regulation of the controller or converter output according to the voltage or current command signal. The ISOVLCL-2 provides enhanced functionality with potentiometer-adjustable ramp time and transistorized status signals indicating overcurrent , overvoltage, current limit, and current and voltage trip reset.
Feedback signals are typically derived from a 0-50 mV current shunt and a 0-4 Vdc voltage signal as supplied by an external attenuator.
- Automatic Crossover Between Regulation Modes
- Current and Voltage Trip with Automatic Reset
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Optional Proportional Plus-Integral (PI) Voltage Regulation
- Optional Trip Latches for Voltage and Current Trips
- Scaled Current and Voltage Read-Back Signals