TSB Snubber Boards
Enerpro's TSB family of snubber circuit boards provide high-quality RC snubber circuits in a convenient, connectorized, panel-mountable package. Models with one, two, three and six circuits are available. These boards provide the static power conversion industry with a rugged, reliable snubber product that reduces design time and minimizes inventory requirements.
- Panel Mountable
- Fully Connectorized
- WIMA Metal Film Capacitors
- Wirewound High-Temperature Ceramic Resistors
TSB Connectorized Snubber Circuit Boards include the following features:
- The TSB family utilizes WIMA brand high voltage, pulse-rated metal film capacitors exclusively for their superior performance, reliability, and service life.
- Amp Universal Mate-N- Lok connectors provide easy installation and replacement; connector tooling is identical to all other Enerpro firing and regulator board products.
- Creepage distances exceed 10 mm (0.4 inches) for operation to 600 Vac as specified in UL-508.
- All circuit boards are assembled at the Enerpro plant in Goleta, California and are manufactured by a UL-approved fabricator from 2.4 mm thick FR4 fire-resistant fiberglass epoxy laminate with one-ounce copper and full solder mask. All boards are protected with urethane conformal coating per MIL-1-46058, Type UR to provide excellent performance at high line voltages.
- Plating Rectifiers
- Battery Chargers
- Wind Turbine Controllers
- DC Drives
- UPS Systems
- Transformer Primary Controllers
- Airport Approach Light Systems