Medium Voltage Boards
The MVTB family of medium voltage trigger boards offers engineers a turnkey solution for medium voltage SCR systems requiring a hard- firing dc gate drive with outstanding control electronics isolation. They meet the requirements of high open-circuit voltage, high peak currents and short rise time pulses that large series or paralleled system devices often demand from their dc gating. Fiber-optic signal transmission provides electrical isolation, noise immunity, and enhanced safety.
- Complete Isolation for Control Electronics
- Optional Fiber- Optic or Transistor Coupled Gate Commands
- Multiple Independent Inputs for Multi-Phase Circuits
High isolation voltage and fast, high current gate drive makes the MVTB trigger board especially suitable for high power rectifiers, inverters and ac controllers utilizing:
- Advanced design SCRs with up to 12 kV blocking voltage per device.
- Series connected SCRs for increased voltage standoff.
- Parallel connected SCRs for increased current capability.